All 9 art Reviews

Loli Susie Loli Susie

Oh my god! Does your talent know no end. Do you not see your magnificence is slowly distorting the very fabric of the galaxy?

Cookie ( restored version ) Cookie ( restored version )

I didn't know Marilyn Monroe had a younger sister. I'm not sure if it was intentional but I love how it resembles that photo of her with her skirt fluttering on top of that air vent. You even got the face just right.

ProjectNetoku responds:

i got a comment like that from my discord i didnt do it on purpose but i wanted it to be all floofy and blown up a bit XD
sorry her face is a tad odd one thicc lines on accident and stress- too mcuh to edit it again

im happy you liked her, im actually surprised she has 4 stars as of rn XD
( no disrespect to you cookie *holds like a squeeky plushie awes ;m; )

anyways something else actually two somethings of her are comming out, if you check my page i even posted a lonk to ... osmething sorta resembling what im doing rn- friend's doodles aside she's getting a nicer pose now
anyways thank you :3 sorry i talk alot when im dead tired from doodlin about too heheheh

StormTripper StormTripper

The name reminds of the beatles song day tripper and the art reminds me of scooby doo so superb job.

Zombie Guy Zombie Guy

word up zombie g

Travelersblade responds:

YE! XP

Burden Burden

Your color scheme is sublime and I love the idea of yourself as a warrior facing the worst part of your being.

Hunalicious responds:

Thank you so much! :D
At first I wanted to go with a kind of green-ish scheme to make it look more unsettling, but the reds and blues fitted better for this kind of theme.

(Kylo Ren) (Kylo Ren)

You're a pixel master

Charizard X Dragonair - Drazard Charizard X Dragonair - Drazard

Its what dragonair should have evolved into

TheDeathMeister responds:

I'm glad you liked it, Thanks bro! really means a lot to me

Sad song Sad song

Hey, there you have some very lovely art here. I perused your gallery a bit and found it spoke out in inspiration and vibrant color. Your unique sense of portraying things is especially captivating to the eye if not hypnotic to the soul.

Also, thank you very much for the scout I never imagined it would ever happen.

Rrachel-chan responds:

Thank you so much for your lovely encouraging words! :D You have a very interesting art style that needs to be noticed here as well! I'm glad to be able to scout you and I'm anxious to see more of you soon :)

The Dead are Evil The Dead are Evil

hell yeah

have to say I give my props to anyone old enough to know the evil dead saga and ash williams himself